Comment on page
Upload to App Store
The final step is to upload the file to App Store.
- 2.Click on My Apps
- 3.Click on the + button and select "New App"
- 4.Select iOS in the platform
- 5.You should see the App ID you created before in the Bundle ID dropdown, select it
- 6.Click on Create
Then you need to upload your App to App Store Connect, this is done using the Transporter App on your MAC.
- 1.Start the Transporter App
- 2.Sign in with your Apple ID
- 3.Click on Add App
- 4.Select the new generated IPA file
- 5.Click on Deliver button
If everything runs without any error, your App as been submitted to App Store. You should receive an E-Mail from Apple with the confirmation within around 60 minutes of your submission.
Congratulations, you have submitted your App to App Store.